How often do you meet someone you'd really like to date?

Just out of curiosity when I'm single I'll maybe only meet two to three people a year id like to date. I wonder if that makes me picky. How often do other people meet someone they'd like to date in a year?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not often. Usually when I do it's hardly ever about looks alone, or only her personality. It's the subtle vibe that she gives off that draws me to her. The way she talks, talks her expressions, the way she smiles, giggles, and the way she stands... I notice almost everything about her and when it all comes together almost perfectly, I want her. Badly.

It's rare that I come across a girl like that but it happens. Again, she's almost never the hottest girl of the bunch or the most charismatic.

If you look for the same things I do, then your number sounds about right.

What Guys Said 6

• I very seldom find someone I'd date. I'm a typical introvert who doesn't get out too much, so I've only run into a handful of people in the past that I'd date.
    I'm dating now only because I met someone at an event that I didn't expect to meet; it was unplanned (I wasn't in the dating market, having voluntarily taken myself out) and she grabbed my full attention.

• 1 a year usually

• 1 a year. 300,000 I would like to lay with.

• about every 3 to 5 years

• 1-2 and some time and some years it's 0.

• So far this year 2 but I got bored with both within a week. Last year 3 bored with two and lost my chance with the other. Year before that 3. Blew it with two and the other had a boyfriend. And the year before that 2 one had a boyfriend and the other I dated off and on for the next 3 years. So yeah your not alone.

What Girls Said 2

• It's about the same for me.

• I hang out with two guys ever other weekend only one weekend one guy an id like to date