My new boyfriend was looking INTO the public restroom to "check on me"?

this made me feel very uncomfortable because i was not in there for long at all and i feel he was keeping tabs on me. do you think this was inappropriate? how do i get him to understand that it was not appropriate? i believe he was doing this because he thought i was calling a person who he had just seen sent me a Facebook message. but when he saw the message he asked me who it was and i told him it was someone i hadn't heard from in a long time just saying hello (the truth) and he has no reasons not to trust me (im consistently available, have never lied and spend a lot of time and effort on him) i really do want to make this work but he thinks im being insulting... how do i explain!!!

• appropriate
  • inappropriate

Most Helpful Guy

• He seems like he doesn't trust you. He has to learn to trust you of he doesn't then you'll have to break up with him. That's the biggest part of a relationship is trust

What Guys Said 4

• Seems to be a control freak. It's probably going to be hard but I would definitely leave before you get too attached

• I concur with everyone else. It was entirely inappropriate.

• He seems paranoid, clingy and very possessive. My advice -run

• thank you, i think i'll have to :-/

• Nope, not ok.

What Girls Said 1

• If he is this obsessive woth u when u two are just dating he is going to be overly obsessive and manipulative if u eventually marry. I would say either make sure he understands u are independent and ur own person or tell him good bye.(to me obsessive guys are a major turn off will not put up with it.. I need my independence lol)