Guys, do you prefer a girl with pale skin or tanned skin?

I have a pale skin, I like it a lot and I try to protect it, so I never get tanned. But sometimes I feel like girls with a tanned bady are more attractive.

• pale skin
  • tanned skin

Most Helpful Girl

• Not to sound racist, but I never understood why white girls tanned. I thought the motto was white is right? Weird.

• Because for a fair stretch of history, among white people, pale = poor factory worker, tan = rich jet setter who flies down south for holidays.

Prior to the industrial revolution, tan = farmer and everyone wanted to be pale.

• Silly white girls! And silly tanned girls in my country who try to be white. lmao
      . messed up world.. Lol

What Guys Said 17

• Well I like a girl, skin color and stuff is secondary, only a matter of chemistry and situation :)

Also color of skin matters in which part of the world you are in :)

• Admit it you like pale. haha...

• That's why i dont vote for this question coz i like both.
      Now i'm curious. lol.

• EXACTLY :D why keep fixations and what's wrong in liking both or any. End of the day what matters is what pleases the eye, heart and mind ;) and when it comes to any sort of a relationship what matters is chemistry, why spoil everything by having fixations where you may lose out on something good :D :)

• either or. as long as you got it going on in the face, eets all guud;)

• Try to keep your natural skin tone. I'm sorta pale and can't tan easily. I'd rather have a paler girl that isn't getting skin cancer than a tanner one that is.

• I would love both
    But girls in my country are naturally tanned and hence we have no choice. Haha
    But they are so hot anyways
    1.bp.blogspot.com/.../...a-hd-wallpaper-342321.jpg

• pale is nice i dont know what the craze is about being tanned all the time, i mean tan lines are sexy but at the end of the day, pale is sexy too

• Why not both?

• Tanned ftw.

• I like both but I prefer pale skin. Probably because I am pale too.

• Nothing more sexy than milkywhite pale skin!

• Both indeed!

• I find pale skin sexy and specially when these girls where red lipstick they look AMAZING!!!

• Golden skin. <3 Not everyone needs to "tan" for it.

• Pale, tans and people obsessed with them are weird as hell

• I prefer tanned.

• Light skin/dark skin girls are more attractive. Pale girls are a turn off, tired of em.

• Both are nice. When i see a pale skinned girl i can just imagine her having a very nice pink vagina. Especially if her feet are somewhat pink. I don't know if i make sense lol. Kind of like this ladies feet but a little more pink lol.

farm6.static.flickr.com/.../...87_b1db8ea721_m.jpg

• I find pale skins to be the most attractive.

What Girls Said 1

• pale. be natural. protect yourself.