What to do in a fight? guys please help?

My boyfriend and i got into a disagreement and he left the house where i livr and went home. What is the best thing for a girl to do in a fight from a guys perspective. Who calls who? Neither one of us was necessarily wrong... just a strong difference of oppinion about our future.

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I would personally just wait 2-3 days (as in my experience the guy will often contact the woman first after a fight so the first day or two gives him chance to contact you) if you contact him, let him take lead on where the conversation leads, if it goes back to the topic that caused the argument, stay calm and don't aggravate the situation by losing your cool, he is less likely to lose his that way (it's far less acceptable to be the only one getting angry). try to discuss it with him and see things from his side, and try to have him see them from yours. after you have both done this then you might be able to reach a middle ground (if the topic allows for it) if the topic doesn't then one of you will have to back down but this may bring resentment, so middle ground is your best bet. if the conversation doesn't then he is probably trying to avoid the topic as he doesn't wish to fight, so it may be best to wait until things have settled more, however if its something that needs dealing with right then and there be up front about it, and take the steps I said above about discussing it. (oh and dont get friends or family involved, it is likely to escalate the situation)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• -_- thats a difficult one. Depends what it was about.

must've been a dig difference for him to storm out of the house...
    i think itd be good for both of you to drop it. Probably pressured him which is why he left,,,, or couldn't deal with it, because face it women are hard to argue with. Makes guys feel better though when they don't have to wait to text, but get one instead ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • give it a day to cool down and do what you think is best. if you want to resolve it, then contact him

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Lol, you made it seem like it was an actual fight where there was hair pulling, biting, or something.

Over a disagreement he went and left? Too sensitive imo. He could have sat down and try to work things out with you.

0|0
    0|0