I'm shy, but told I'm hot. How does this along with other traits, increase my chances of getting a girl?

View on relationships: I’m basically trained to embrace the idea of a meaningful relationship, and trained well. I kinda cringe at the sight/mention of f*** buddies/FTW/hooking up

Physical: Apparently I’m a good looking guy. Some random girl once said I look like Tom Cruise, another one said with a smile that I was “too hot for Pennsylvania”, and a magazine my sister modeled for once, asked if I would think of modeling for them.
I wouldn’t say that I am athletic, but I look in shape and have an athletic frame. I’m working on the athletic part.
Are the slight rib cage “Pectus Excavatum” and the back deformity “Kyphosis” turn offs?

Social: I don’t have a lot of real friends. I didn't get real active until middle school. Spontaneously talking to/approaching people is a bit scary for me. I tend to talk too fast when nervous. I’ve only recently learned a lot of important things socially, but I still have the anxiety to work on. I can hold a conversation fairly well when I feel really comfortable. I tend to avoid eye contact with people unless I feel comfortable with them, which I understand is bad.
I’m more of an extrovert, a shy and reserved extrovert. Would the shy/anxious thing kind of work in my favor?

Keeping up appearances: I’m kinda OCD, so that tells you everything about hygiene. I have a sense of fashion— My parents and older sister made sure of that.

Spontaneity: I have urges, but I hardly act on them in public, because I wonder wether or not its good idea. The last I time I really acted on one, was at one my school dances. It turns out that people actually think I’m a pretty good dancer, and I really enjoyed it too.
Interests: Economics, business, politics, strategies of war, psychology, the sciences, movies, Tv shows, writing. Anything innovative gets me excited. I picture myself one day being an executive, entrepreneur, a doctor, someone deep in foreign affairs, or the head of a research team.

Assessment GAGers? How to improve?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you would have a problem with finding a girl, it's just you have to keep an eye out for the right girl. A lot of girl will go with a guy because of their look, sadly. Honestly the only thing you have to work on is eye contact so she would know that your attention is only on her.

What Girls Said 2

• Trust me, you'll have no problems getting a girl from what I've read.

• Look for the right girl, and she will adore you!

• Not entirely sure what you mean by "right girl"?

• Like, the one you will spend the rest of your life with.

What Guys Said 0