Guys why do you do this to girls?

We have been dating for about a month now but recently he has changed. I have visited him in he's place, when ever he want to sleep with me I would pull away and now he hasn't called for the whole week when I tried calling him he did not pick up. I know we have just met but I love him and now I don't know what to do? Should I end it with him with a sms since he doesn't pick up and say what? or should I just live him like this? when I last saw him we were planning on meeting the following day but I didn't call him and he also didn't call till today... I'm really confused and stressed out coz I like the guy!

Iz it okay if I call he's brother and ask if he's okay?

Most Helpful Guy

• you don´t love him! he just cut you off, because you didn´t want to have sex after only one month... he´s not worth it. maybe check what happens, if you tell him, that you need more time to give him a last chance.

What Guys Said 4

• Unfortunately you can only rejects a guys advances so many time before they move on. You might have to try a more patient or slower paced man.

As for why guys do it? Because staying in a relationship where what you ask of it is refused to you can be seen as pointless. But if that's the case here, what he should do is at least give you closure. When's the last time you guys talked?

• It doesn't sound to me like he's as serious about you as you are about him. With only hearing a small amount of info it doesn't sound like he really wants a relationship. You could text him and say it's important you need to talk. If he doesn't reply back then you know how he feels about you. If he's actually serious, no matter how busy, he will make time to send a text

• It sounds like he's just not that into you.

• His interest is not there sadly, if it was he would have responded, there is a chance he still might, but it seems doubtful at this point if you were dating for a month and he hasn't made contact in a week. You have to let this one go, I would recommend not texting him as there is really no point on his end, if he left it like this he isn't going to care, it might provided some closure for you, but it won't matter to him.

What Girls Said 0