Guys, what would you think if you saw a girl wearing this?

If you'd never met her? What would be your first impression?

http://oi57.tinypic.com/29wmqkw.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• I actually really enjoy this style. For the most part, seeing someone dressed in this manner tells me that they have some class and some taste. It can go pretty wrong though. If it doesn't suit the person, then I would rather not see them in it. If I were to see someone I don't know in an outfit like this, I would definitely go say hi.

• Nice girl, not pretentious or stuck up, I would likely give her more credit for being intelligent and sophisticated, likely to be friendly and approachable. Also helps that the model is pretty too.

• I like it. I'm a big fan of the sundress.

• I like it. It's pretty. She is pretty too. She has respect for herself. she can have style without exposing half her body.

• Nice A-line dress. A classic, just the right length. I would think she's confident with her femininity.

• Well it certainly is a very pretty dress, like a Southern Belle sorta thing. I would think she is a kind, respectable, intelligent and caring woman, a "darling" perhaps.

• I would think this girl is actually up to date with the dress ( floral print is the IT thing right now but it would be more modern if the dress would be shorter ) but as for the heels, hair, and even the necklace it is kicking it way to old school we are talking 50's here people.

• It makes me think of Dorthy. That's a good thing.

• Looks too old style church goer for me.

• The dress seems cute to me, but maybe a but too old school i think. Looks like the 50s to mee, maybe showing a little bit more skin, perfect!

• But it does show that she has self respect for herself then again, and I find that attractive in a way ;)

What Girls Said 1

• Really pretty dress.