What types of hopeless daters do you feel sorry for and which don't you feel sorry for?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• I feel sorry for the ones who want a relationship. I don't feel sorry for the ones who only want sex or expect their girl to be perfect while they themselves are terribly flawed.

• The people that complain about the type of people they meet yet don't change the environment where they are meeting the shitty people. OR the ones who are notorious for sleeping with the person on the first date. Don't feel bad for repeat offenders that don't understand why they aren't married yet. Everyone I empathize with.

• The shy guys.

I feel bad for them but at the same time the annoy the hell out of me. They complain so much. If they applied that energy to talking to a girl, they wouldn't be single anymore!

What Guys Said 3

• Some people genetically get the short end of the stick. I do feel bad for them.
    I don't feel bad for those that have no dating success because they don't try.

• Or try too hard...

• Bless- yes! Those fucking people!

Cleveland- me or or QA? Lol
      And can you try too hard? Haha

• You haha!
      I have known a few who have tried to hard and they haven't had a serious relationship yet, so guess so!

• I feel bad for those that try and have minimal success. I don't feel sorry for those who repeat the same stuff over and over, looking for sympathy, and make no effort to try and improve

• I feel sorry for all of them. We are products of our genetics, environment, experience. We have less control than people give us credit for.

• Bad genetics need to die. I feel no pity.

• Nobody asked to be bred, is what I'm saying. In my opinion, it is a bit selfish on the parents behalf, though. Thinking only of your happiness, and not what your child will inherit. Because what they inherit determines the quality of their life.

• Exactly. Bad parents. But someone has to end the madness. No breeding for life!