How do I get him to tell me the truth?

My boyfriend was at a huge party last weekend and long story short he got drunk and slept with this girl I used to be friends with. Me and her used to be really close but some things happened and we aren't close anymore. He doesn't know I know and it kills me every time I see him. He seems to be taking less interest in me as well and doesn't seem to notice or care that I'm upset and bothered. And the worst part is I'm just hurt. I'm not angry or ready to bust his face in, I just feel as a knife is being shoved through my stomach and I'm hurt. I'm not sure how to approach him about everything. Help?

Most Helpful Guy

• you can always try and talk to him about things , I like it when a girl is at least open and honest about things , I was dealing with this one girl who wouldn't even talk to me about things even after I asked her to talk to me about our problems she still wouldn't do so it was so frustrating

What Guys Said 4

• Be short and to the point. Say you know he cheated, and dump his ass.

• You break up with him. Tell him you know what he did and leave

• smack him! then break up with him.

• I would want her to be mad at me. I want her to make me feel guilty about what I did... if I don't, I probably don't care about you enough to be with you

What Girls Said 0