How many 28+ plus single men will you find in college?

I'm 28 and in college and I can't think of too many places to meet men my age who are single and ready to date. I also want him to be good looking and rich but if he's in college he will probably be neither.

Most Helpful Girl

• Even with the profs they can still be in debt up to their eyballs, same with just about any professionals around this age. Imagine the student loan debt you have and they probably have equal to if not more of that amount. Besides being rich is over rated. Being happy and satisfied is where it is at.

What Guys Said 5

• I can understand not being rich while in college, but what correlation is there between being anything other than good-looking and being in college?

• depends where you go. Just thinking locally for me - UC Davis is a live-on-campus school w/ probably 99% "appropriately" aged students 18~23. CSUS is a commuter school and probably a good 20% of the students are 25+, some even in their 50s. The JUCOs around here also have some older ppl, but it's a smaller%

• The profs.

Also, are you aware that your competition there is 18 year old virgins? Might want to adjust those expectations.

• lol, trust me as a person that was 26 at college (late bloomer) I knew better than to expect this, unless I wanted a grad student that I would have to live on Ramen for the next 20 years with.

• If I was rich I'd be picking up 18 year olds at their birthday parties. lol not 28 year olds.

• I date younger girls that 18 and I'm rich. I hope you have the good looks to keep up with them.

What Girls Said 1

• You can find the snooty rich college boys at the local country club every Saturday.