Why do most women not want to accept men exactly the way they are when they already decided to become involved with them?

Most women want me to accept them for who they are but they don't want to accept me for who I am even though they say they have feelings for me. Why do most women not want to accept men exactly the way they are when they already decided to become involved with them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys do that too.

It's a nasty human trait, I think. People put too much emphasis on their partners fulfilling them, instead of being a mutual part of two fulfilling lives.

What Girls Said 2

• You need to be more specific about what you feel about you isn't being accepted. Maybe it's something that can't be seen on the surface until they get to know you better?

• They try to control and change me. I'm thinking if you like me enough to get involved with me, then why are you trying to control and change me.

• I'd say that you're looking for a relationship in the wrong places. Girls can be quite judgmental at times. But a girl who truly cares wouldn't control you, or try to get you to make significant changes. With my boyfriend, he has habits that frustrate me beyond belief, but I'd only tell him to change something if it hurts me in some way. That's how it should be. So, don't waste your time on these girls. They aren't going to change their controlling ways, so don't change for them.

What Guys Said 0