How to defeat strict parents so u can date?

My parents are super strict and I want to days well we are already dating and they don't know so how do u get past them

Most Helpful Girl

• well... i found this out the hard way, starting dating young and was with someone for about 2 years until my parents found out - through leaving my Facebook open. it was the worst thing (and reaction) that I've been through.. and now things have calmed down and my mum has learnt to accept that i have been dating for a while behind her back, however if i was to go back in time i would just be straight up and honest, because if they really do mean something to you then you will fight for them. just tell your parents how you feel and compromise with them, making it clear that you are staying with your partner though. my parents were always very strict hence why i became such a sneaky person. but trust me, honesty will get you a long way, now and always

• I hope Ur situation gets better

• it did once i was honest... u should try it... gd luck :)

What Girls Said 1

• thats how mine are and I am 19 so I can totally feel your pain just say you are hanging out with friends that what I always do and meet your dude at his house

What Guys Said 2

• I don't get it. How strict could they be?

Tell them that you have values and that it is very important to show a woman that you respect her. I don't see how they could find fault with that.

• Very they made me go to a private school I got expelled in three days now I'm in public school but very strict

• Tell em you're dating and if they don't accept it just ignore them.