He hasn't text me for 4 days. Should I text him?

So confusing. He has been texting me everyday for the past 2-3 weeks. We dated once which is 2 weeks ago and it went well and he wanted to date me out again. We even start to flirt more and thats when i felt he might have some interest in me. But now, he just stops texting me for this past 4 days. Im confuse if he is interested or not. Should i take the initiative to text him? Or just move on.

Im so uncomfortable to initiate a text. How do i text?
example. How have you been? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Text him. Take a risk. Life is short, sweetie! :) If he acts like a dick and not interested then yes! Move on, but if he wants to go out on another date go for it! :) Do what you wanna do, but I say go for it and text. There is no harm in that! :)

• she's So right.. But If he doesn't text back this time around drop him.. you deserve so much better

What Guys Said 2

• I feel bad because i would tex my last love interest every morning for about 3 weeks... and all of a sudden she didn't answer for 3 days... and then was different toward me and was never the same again...
    You need to text him... and PLEASE dont grill him about it... just say " i know youve probably been busy"

• take some initiative and learn what its like being a guy having to do all the legwork. He may appreciate it.

What Girls Said 2

• Usually it just means something came up or something changed with him. Same thing happened to me and it turned out he got back with his ex and wasn't planning on telling me lol. But text him because you never know!!! Just let him know you're thinking about him and you want to make sure everything's okay with him. Then see what happens.

• He's not interested anymore, don't chase him.