Is it unattractive to any guys if a girl doesn't smoke or drink?

I'm just curious, do any of you guys get turned OFF by girls who DONT drink or smoke? Or know any other guys who feel that way? I used to do that stuff and I'm not a "goodie good" but im just over it now. I understand getting turned off by those things but not by not doing those things.. Know what I'm saying?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, not at all, smoking's a huge turn off, if a girl told me she didn't drink I might assume she's a bit of a goodie good and not the type to be down to have a fun time but as long as she was then I wouldn't care if she didn't drink.

What Guys Said 12

• No. I don't smoke and I'm not going to be going to bars with her very often (I assume by "doesn't drink" you mean "doesn't ever consume alcohol" rather than "doesn't get drunk"). No situation in which I would have alcohol would turn awkward if she didn't have alcohol.

• Nah, especially because I'm kinda that way.

I do drink (even though I'm 18) but only in private (my own home or with my family) and I do it responsibly. I never get past "buzzed" stage because bad stuff happens. As long as she wasn't no alcohol ever for life I'd be fine.

• No not really at first. I've been with my women for 7 years now and she dosent smoke or drink. At the same time I wish she would drink with me sometimes. We never get to just enjoy having a few drinks together and having that buzz love you get with your relationship. When we first went out and all she did but not anymore. So it's a bummer for me. So at some point I think it can be unattractive.

• No, no I don't. Are you asking" Do any of you guys find a non smoker and non drinker attractive". If that is what you were trying to say than yes I do.

• Wow for me it's a must for a girl NOT to drink or smoke.

Personally I hate when my date takes a smoke or starts to drink excessively total turn off y end the conversation and only if she's gorgeous I will try to get luck but only one night stand.

DON'T DRINK OR SMOKE IF YOUR GUY GETS YOU TO DRINK OR SMOKE OR ANYONE ELSE THEY DON'T LOVE YOU AND OR COMPLETELY IGNORANT.

• for me definitely not. i find it attractive because you have a strong self control. something many people don't have.

• It'll make me self conscious about my drinking, and I feel as though she's losing out on the experience of letting loose and having fun. I don't drink to get drunk anymore but I will have a glass or two... or three or four every now and then.

• Not at all, few drinks isn't bad to relax and have fun, don't have to get wasted all the time. lol though it's nice to have a sober thinking person around sometimes. haha

• If she doesn't smoke I won't mind at all. Not drinking could be a bit of a buzz killer for me though.

• Dosn't bother me they are free to do whatever they want to.

• No it's not unattractive to me and I do both on occasion.

• For me it's a turn off when girls DO drink and smoke. Although bit tolerable on the drink :)

What Girls Said 0