What is the best way to ask a girl out?

Don't want to go overboard, but also not seem like I'm too disinterested either.

0|0
6|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Look her in the eye, put a smug smile on your face, and just ask her out to dinner. You'll blow her mind. So many guys don't that anymore. It's sad that they don't

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I guess it depends on the kind of girl that you are asking out. If she's the kind of girl that dates a lot of guys and appreciates attention and ia open about her feelings, then try a really confident approach. But say she's a little shy with her feelings and tries to seem strong and confident on the outside, then ask her out with some genuine feeling. If you show her openly how you feel, then she will feel more comfortable to say yes :)

0|1
    0|0
  • i think that the best way to ask out a girl is to go up to her and ask her out and not to be shy. Girls hate guys that are too shy to talk to them face to face.

1|1
    0|0
  • specially if you know she might not want to, make it a group date and loose the rest... ahahaha

0|1
    0|0
  • a romantic gesture, i would say yes to that. even if she doesn't want to at least you would have made her feel special

0|1
    0|0
  • Have a flirty glint in your eye and be 6 foot tall and Mexican. I'll definitely say yes to you than bahahah

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• if you just mean your tone/what you say, then some casual yet definitive. like "hey, wanna go get something to eat on Xday?" That's if you want to keep it balanced like you said.

0|1
    0|0