Amazing girl, worth waiting or on the hook?

So I met this girl and we immediately connected. Conversations were great and almost non-stop for weeks on end. Went on a few dates and the chemistry was definitely there.

But then, she said she just wanted to be friends. But then a week later she said she didn't think we could be just friends. And that she wasn't over her ex and not ready/looking for another romantic relationship right now.

So my question is... is it worth waiting around for her to be ready? Or should I cut my losses and move on? And if I should wait, how long is long enough?

Most Helpful Girl

• In my honest opinion, I think she's keeping her options open. It sounds like she's making excuses up to not be with you, because she doesn't want to hurt your feelings. Moving on doesn't mean she can't be an option in the future. If a girl wants to be with you, and she's genuine and wants a relationship with you, she would spend time with you, and definitely would not say anything about not wanting to be together. I would never say that if I wanted to be with someone. Otherwise, it's just gameplay. And that's just a head f***.

What Girls Said 3

• Jahhh if I were you cut of! Move on they are plenty of fish in the ocean honey!

• Wait a couple weeks and if she still isn't ready to commit move on. Sometimes when I say no I really mean try again later

• neither. just let it play out. let it be. i feel like u should just be friendly always respectful to her but dont go out of ur way to see her. she can come to u if she wants.

What Guys Said 3

• The thing is, you won't know if it's worth waiting around for unless you actually get it. which you don't know if you will.

Here's my advice - don't cut your losses. Still keep in touch or check in on her, etc. If she comes around, then great. But at the same time, don't neglect yourself. Go out and still talk to other girls or just keep yourself open. Another amazing one may come along and actually want to be w/ you.

• Don't cut her off completely but keep your options open.

• I've always looked at things this way. Imagine an animal. Now be it. Lol no but forreal. The choice is really yours if you wanna put in the effort put it in. If you wanna cut your loses and try again elsewhere do so. There are no real answers to this situation. My advice is ride it out. What's the harm unless you really really really need to move on and find a girl right now. Your heart may take a beating but I'm sure you've fought that fight before. Don't cling just be persistent.