What would you do if your moms boyfriend (or dads girlfriend) told you what to do?

One of my moms boyfriend did this. It was only my second time meeting him. We were having dinner and was done. I got up and he told me I had to ask to leave the table. He wasn't even joking. I was about to throw the plate at his head but I just left

Most Helpful Girl

• I would listen out of respect for him and for my mom. Never put your parent in a situation where they need to choose a side it is childish and just wrong.

• My mom deserves being happy I would never let my ego get in the way. Although I was also raised to be respectful of everyone and be accepting of their rules.

• Strangers are likely to give honest opinions, if you can't handle it you shouldn't ask strangers their opinion or advice. I told you what I would do and you don't like it which in turn is your problem not mine 😊

• Haha look at the other answers
      Most would say shut the fuck up
      I can give two fucks about making my mom happy especially when there is a man trying to act like my father

What Guys Said 3

• My dad's girlfriend tried to tell me what to do and "be a mom", I just said fk you you're not my mom and you don't have that right. And that was that, end of discussion.

• I would have told him to fuck off your not my dad, but I'm a grown man lol.

• It's happen to me a few times with my mom's ex. I never respected a word out of his mouth not because he wasn't my dad but because we have fought in the past physically and recently for something unforgivable.

I don't play when it comes to my family and he felt like it was ok to over step some boundaries. We spoke about it twice and I told him next time I'm not having it regardless of what my mother would say, he went for it anyway. I ended it.

What Girls Said 4

• I'd tell him/her to shut his/her fucking mouth

• Laugh harder than ever before.

• If it's his house then follow his rules. No big deal

• It wasn't. plus he was creepy
      I went to my basement once and it was dark and he was there on the couch and told me to sit with him

• Wtf? It might be different if he was your stepdad. He had just met you. Just because he's fucking your mom doesn't mean he can tell you what to do...