Would a girl date a shy guy or a guy with a lot of confidence?

I'm shy and I never feel confident when I'm close to girls that are angel for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Confident guys are great, but as long as the guy is the dominant one in the relationship I'm fine (:

What Girls Said 5

• I kind of a sucker for shy guys but I would also date a guy with confidence but not overly confident.

• Lots of confidence or at least a shy guy with a bubbling personality. If you're too quiet I'll take it as you don't have a lot of confidence in bed etc and that's why I like confident guys more

• I prefer shy guys cause I'm shy so.. but too much and not enough confidence are both unattractive. So yeah I would date shy guys but he also has to have confidence.

• Thanks for the help and hope you have a great relationship in a near future

• i don't always like confident guys cause they get too proud, but along they way when we get close they shy guy need to start being more confident or else i'll feel like the man in the relationship...

• Yes I would date a shy guy! I just need to have some sort of hint that he likes me back :) I know it's hard to ask someone out but you have to at least try to flirt a little so she knows you're interested. Shy guys are often passed up, because they don't make themselves known to girls. It's okay to be shy, but not to the point where you don't even talk to the girl. Take small steps :)

What Guys Said 1

• If u rarely put any effort in keeping da convos going, they automatically assume dat ur not interested. Kinda ask sum easy qyestions like 4-6 words to show dat ur interested and keeping the convos going instead of her doing all da efforts. Without no signs of interests and efforts u put it, they assume ur not interested so try to keep up with simple questions.