How long should I wait before asking her for the 3rd date?

So I've asked this girl out on a date 3 times and she and i have been busy. But she recently started working and says she's been busy , she says shed like to but claims she's busy and says she'll see... we text often but she always replies. This is the exact message she sent " Im like interested but im like really busy , ill see though" . How long should i wait before asking for a date or talking to her again... its been one day since i talked to her so far

Most Helpful Guy

• It's the cling test man. She wants to see if your rushing into this because she's a girl and you want a girlfriend/sex or if your interested in her genuinely. Would you blow up your best friends phone asking him to go places probably not so why do this too her. She wants things to progress naturally. Give her time and go do things with your life for a few days if she likes you she won't forget about you.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd wait a little longer. It may also be a possibility she is really focused on work right now. Maybe she simply doesn't want to date at the moment but doesn't know how to say it. Try to meet up and have a heart to heart. All in all though, I'd wait about a week or two

What Guys Said 1

• Move on and if she contacts YOU then maybe go out on a 3rd date. Go on other dates and have fun. You live once and you are young and also she seems a bit "iffy" with her stance on you.