If a guy kisses a girl on the cheek?

does that mean he only likes her as a friend?

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on situation and ur relationship with that particular girl:

if theyre buds and friends...no attraction...just look out for each other..it could be like a brotherly/fatherly type of kiss...u have to analyze their chemistry/body language and if theyre totally 'whatever' and playful theyre just friends, nothing more...i thnk it pretty obvious

if they appear a bit awkward...and they blush...with prolonged eye contact and shying away...then you can assume the kiss was intimate and meant more than friends...

What Girls Said 4

• It depends on the situation, if yall are both playing around then its obvisous that is what a playful kiss but if its to say buy or in an intimate enviroment or outing then it means something more. Its common sense to know that the kiss on the cheek is friendly or is hinting that they like her. But big suggestion, sense girls seems to take everything out of proportion that I suggest you just kiss the girl you have feelings for on the cheek. lol trust me

• I always thought it was a sign of respect.

• Could, but not always. My last boyfriend kissed me on the cheek a lot, and I found it cute :).

• I think its cute, and he could be trying to say something

depends on the situation

What Guys Said 1

• It could, but it's not, like, a definite thing.