How to assure my bf I didn't cheat, we are in a long distance relationship?

So I'm apart of this sex talk group on fb and there was a topic about Web Cam modeling. Most of the women said they only did it bc they needed to money. Well I'm In a money crunch with medical and college bills piling up and thought about it. Well I googled how to tell if you're ready for something like that and found a post where one person suggested using the Whisper app and try dirty talking to someone there to see if you felt comfortable to do that on camera. So I did. I felt disgusting after. All I could think of was my bf and how I know it meant nothing to me but I felt like I was cheating and he found out. I don't know how to get him to understand it meant nothing that it was just a way to get money. I truly do love him and I don't want to lose him over a momentary lapse of judgement. I need help!

What Guys Said 1

• Did you even ask your boyfriend before you did that? If he didn't give permission before you did it then you definitely cheated, if my girlfriend did something like that behind my back it'd hurt quite a bit.

I'd just try to assure him that you'll never do it again and that you were ignorant about how bad it really was. Remember that just because it's not physical doesn't mean it's not cheating, and talking dirty to another person on camera would definitely be considered cheating.

• Something like that is even harder when you're in a long distance relationship, I mean if you had a lapse of judgment once there's nothing really stopping you from having another -- certainly not him since he's far away. I'd really lay on the sincerity in your apology, and emphasize how you realize what you did was wrong and cheating and how you won't let it happen again.

What Girls Said 0