When do you know you're in love?

I don't know if I have ever been In love. I have been seeing a guy for a year now and my feelings for him are amazing. We haven't said the L word to each other yet. So when do you know you're in love?

Most Helpful Guy

• At least you're wise enough to question if you've ever been in love. Most people assume love upon themselves but fail at it because they were so preemptive. Looking at statistics on marriages alone I'd say over half of people don't know what the fuck they are talking about. So my advice is look for it within yourself because that's the best source you have these days. I personally would say love is living for the happiness of your partner on a level so high you embrace it as your own. If you're in love both people do this. Love is a state that is shared and doesn't exist in isolation.

What Guys Said 4

• When you think of that person and have a weird feeling in your stomach, like if you got hit but without the pain! (That's for me tough, I don't know if it applies to everyone!

• When u get jealous when ur lover is flirting openly in front of u with other guy. Then u know u are in love with her. Jealousy is good to find to feel that ur in love. But bad once u are into relationship with her

• If you have to question it then you're not in love... when you are in love you will know for sure!

• Love is an illusion in our head.

• Everything is. It's all chemicals. Love however is not. Love is a level of maturity of a person being able to go beyond chemical 'enjoyment' of an another person and still 'enjoying' them beyond chemicals.

What Girls Said 2

• When I accept him with his all flaws, all the points he has weakest strongest, I see myself I am in love.
    And when I say everything without knowing he will accept me as I am, not even afraid of being judged, I know that I am in love.

• its when.. this is going to sound cheesy but, it when . when you talked to him all you do is smile even if yu have the worse days of your life , its when all u want to do is for your partner to be happy , because when there happy your happy , its when you actually feel yur heart in your feet because its beating so load it the moment when everything u do , u want to be with them that what love is in my mind