Is he scared of commitment? Shall I just end it now? Am I being unreasonable?

I've been seeing a guy for about 8 months now, but may have seen each other maybe twice or three times every month because I was away at university and could only see him when I came back home. Obviously I really like him and he tells me he really likes me, we have on every occasion done social things together (not always sex) and acted like we were basically in a relationship. I moved back home for good the other week and he always said to me that when I'm back things will be different and we would see each other more. But the other day just before he went on holiday we had a bit of mis communication and he said that it might be difficult to get into a official relationship because he's too busy with work events/ festivals etc. which I thought was just a excuse because hew doesn't want to commit now. He then said he does want a relationship with me but not right now until he's less busy. I personally think if you like someone you hang on to them no matter what and say your with them even if your busy, and considering the time we have been seeing I don't think I'm being unreasonable? He then said I am the only one he is seeing and is interested in, so I don't understand why he doesn't want to be with me properly. He also admitted he talks to other girls but has not actively seen them. I don't know what to do, I'm so confused. I want to tell him its over and the stress isn't worth it but I do really like him, I just feel he's stringing me along. What do you think?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Thats tough, but if a guy really likes a girl he would do anything to keep her-even if he was busy. Maybe you could talk to other guys or just enjoy being single for awhile. Try to keep your mind off this guy. If he really wants you, he will make it work. Sorry :(