Why do I feel this way now for this guy?

There is a guy that i wanted to be with since last year, but yesterday he kissed me, we were on a date and he hold my hand ect.. But the thing is that i don't really care now if something happen or not with him. Why do i feel this way now? Because i was almost obsessed with him before and now nothing… i feel bad to feel this way because he is a really nice guy and i don't want to hurt him and i know he really likes me, but i don't know if i like him in the same way now… it is so weird

Most Helpful Guy

• You obsessed over him, put him on a pedestal and probably had too high expectations of him and now you've gotten to spend sometime with him, he's not what he seems.

That's the problem with a lot of people, they place God like and Goddess like statuses on people who they like and then those people just cannot live up to such a billing.

What Guys Said 3

• You liked the idea of being with him, not who he is. That is why so many relationships end with each person saying, "They were not who I thought they were." In the end... you must face that you did not fall in love with someone. You fell in love with an idea, a shadow of the actual person.

• Nice guy always finish last so why not?

• I agree with court. You liked the idea of him, not the actual "him."

What Girls Said 0