I slept with a much older woman and now she is ignoring me. Can you lend some advice?

Okay, so i met her on a smartphone dating app, got her number and eventually we started texting a lot and talking on the phone. We did this for a couple months or more and then eventually we met up the Saturday last week.

She invited me to her place and we chatted for bit, but the way she was dress was obvious that she wanted sex. The thing is, she had me believe that she wanted more. On her profile it said that she was looking for something serious and wanted to be with someone. However, i left on Sunday morning and we exchanged a few texts, then we texted a little on monday, then after that she just went quiet.

I haven't heard anything from her since last monday, which is over a week ago. I just don't understand why she hasn't replied. I am an emotional guy and i was looking for something more than casual sex, and i thought she was too, but it feels like i've invested all this time in her these last few months, only for her to just end the friendship without an explanation at all.

It isn't like it was a one night stand and we'd just met each other; we had spoken for over 2 months previously and i thought there was a chance for us to date.

The thing is, i much prefer older women and i have more in common with older women, than young women my own age, but i just feel a bit disheartened from this whole situation to be honest.

I understand the age difference is a large one. She is 43 and I'm 26; she also has 3 children. I don't know if she wanted a provider for her children, who are all in their early/mid teens.

I'm just so confused about it all and it really has left me feeling a bit depressed.

Anyway, any advice would be good. Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is plenty of women... Older ones looking for a guy like you... Keep forging friendships, I'd say.

What Girls Said 3

• I think she was just warming u up for sex.

• Move on dude

• What about her husband? You didn't mention anything about him. Wow, she has 3 children. That makes things so complicated. Even one child is already so complicated in my opinion.

• I don't know of any husband. I know she mentioned her ex, but no husband. I wouldn't have thought she was married, but you never know. I don't believe she is married, though.

• So sorry, but a woman with 3 children yet no husband sounds scary and so mysterious to me. Where do all the children come from then?

What Guys Said 3

• She just had an 'itch' bro. I encourage you to move on.

• She just wanted some sex. Relax. Next time, don't put all your effort into one girl.

• Just move on and find someone else, these sorts of situations often seem to happen when your age difference is way off. Forget about tge cougar/ milf and find another one👌