Can a guy u just started talking to be that busy working on the weekend with his house then to see you? is he playing me when he tells me all time h?

Can a guy u just started talking to be that busy working on the weekend with his house then to see you? is he playing me? He says he is interested in me like future bf and he won't be as busy after he finshes his house. But this weekend is my bday weekend and he is to busy to go to the beach for a couple of days he has to get his cabinets installed and blah blah blah. Should i be worried or believe him. I feel rejected and feeling he's not interested what should i do? I like him a lot

What Guys Said 2

• i mean its the weekend... and the man does have a pretty legitimate excuse for actually not being able to chill with you on weekends. I personally think you just really like the guy, and because now there's distance in your free time your getting worried. You know you could visit him. Pop your head in say hello... bring him like something to eat since he's working. That'd probably make him happy and like O_O your awesome.

But i didn't like reading" he's interested in you being your future boyfriend". Wtf does that mean? You either like her or not, live in the now. But again, you probably just caught him at a bad time... so he feels it would be appropriate to chill and talk when this massive work load is completely out of the way.

your fine ^^... just be patient no reason to overthink and believe the worst possible thing

• Well he said after he finishes the house. So wait it out and see if there was a second or third excuse then probably trying to reject you smoothly hurtlessly

What Girls Said 0