Ladies, what do you think of guys who are put off by the number previous sex partners you have had?

Regardless of how the topic comes up, if a guy is put off by your sexual experience what does this say about him?

Most Helpful Girl

• This hasn't happened to me personally, however I am a believer that it actually shouldn't matter. I know it does for guys, they don't want the girl they are with, having been fucked by every man and his dog, but I think it's a case of build a bridge and get over it.

What Girls Said 3

• I've been in this situation it infuriated me, half of the anger was because he had been with a lot more people than me and I hated that double standard and broke it off immediately. If he was a virgin or inexperienced I can understand him being intimidated by a higher number and I wouldn't dismiss him as shallow but I would tell him that it shouldn't matter. All together I'm probably more put off by them than they are by my actions. I was ashamed for awhile after the guy told me he was disgusted but I'm over it now. All in all I would think he's shallow and unaccepting of trivial things that don't matter, if I've chosen to be with you I'm going to be with you and only you so to me that's all that matters.

• it works both ways

• My number of people I have had sex with isn't that big, I'm 27 and have had sex with 5 men. I feel like that isn't many. If a man were to be turned off by that, I would assume he was a virgin.

What Guys Said 0