Do girls test guys for potential boyfriend material on the first few dates? If so, what do you test for?

I feel like there's a specific criteria guys have to meet on a the first couple of dates before the girl decides to continue with him.

So from what I'm seeing, girls test for conversation abilities and chemistry. As far as chemistry goes, is there anything specific about it that girls want/need or is it just a natural feeling?

Most Helpful Girl

• Chemistry should be pretty natural. You can't force it. I personally check to see whether I like your personality and whether your values are similar to mine. Also if we have chemistry and if conversation flows nicely. I just wish guys didn't fake on the first few dates - there's nothing worse than finding out the guy you've been seeing for three months is COMPLETELY incompatible to you!

What Girls Said 4

• I don't purposely do or say something to test his reaction if that's what you're asking. I just take a look at how he is overall and how the conversations flows. The only criteria is that you and the other person click and feel compatible with him.. sometimes you meet someone and go on a date and there's just this instant fire chemistry... but then other times there's just a black hole of nothing... no chemistry... no passion... that's something that can't be created and either is there or not. I've been on dates with great guys but there's just no butterflies or sparks.

• What do you mean by test? On the first few dates with a guy I just want to see that we have chemistry and I can see myself being in a relationship with him.. I thought that's what dating is.. Isn't that how men do it?

• hmmm... we have to check if he is not the type of dude who flirts with all girls around him
    wanna make sure that he isn't just interested about getting inside our pussy

• Yes. Respectful kind good conversation feels natural feels like we can be friends too has maturity and ambition is reliable and there's chemistry

What Guys Said 0