How can I tactfully find out my bf's birthday?

You're going to think im the worst gf and I probably am lol but I forgot my bf's birthday. We've been together for almost 2 years and celebrated birthdays before but I can't remember! I know the month but not the date.

What's a good, tactful way to find out?

Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Have a peek in his wallet and look on his driving license when he isn't looking. Look through last year's texts, emails to see what you can find.

The Facebook idea is good too (mentioned by RBT-RS), except if it isn't posted on the "about" page, then scroll down his wall until you find last year's messages.

What Guys Said 3

• Check the dates on pics if you have them from his past birthdays, fb is obvious but I think you already looked it up there, check it in his records/certificates if you have access to them. usually driving licence helps.

• hahaha. Is it on his facebook?

• Lol... posted at wrong place.

• But that's a good one. Say to him "Man, my license picture looks all jacked up - look at it" and show him your license. Then say to him "Let me see if yours is messed up, too"

• Check his Facebook account?

What Girls Said 0