Have you ever messed up with your crush? Did she or he start to ignore you? Did you try and fix it? Did you move on?

Have you ever messed up with your crush? Did she or he start to ignore you? Did you try and fix it? Did you move on?

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I did that once but I was experimenting. we both eventually ignore each other. and no im not trying to fix it haha.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why not

• Show All
    • What made you do that though

• well because so many girls always loved the shit out of me for just being me but it always resulted in them wanting sex:p and I wanted to find some love baby! but that wasn't the case so I found a new girl I thought was like really sweet and nice and I wanted to try a completely different approach than my normal self haha, afraid that she would become 1 of the other girls.

What Guys Said 5

• Oh, yes definitely. I was about 20 and ready to get serious about her, she had already moved on. I was going to attempt to fix it, but she left the state without even saying anything to me about it. That was 12 years ago now, and I haven't seen her since.

0|0
    0|0
  • I move on the moment something goes wrong, no matter how small...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I asked her out, she rejected me, she started acting hot and cold towards me, ignoring me one moment and trying to get my attention the next, eventually I just got fed up with it and moved on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same here. After almost a year of regular talking, I messed up pretty hard with my crush and now they're taken. So I have to just ride it out.

0|0
    0|0
  • We're both Taken so no I'm playing the waiting game

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean

• Show All
    • Then why are you waiting

• Sacredness Possibly

What Girls Said 1

• I asked my crush out and he said yes.. We texted for a while and all of a sudden he stopped relying.. Glad he never replied tho :) I was heartbroken and I stopped crushing.. I developed negative thoughts about love and relationships. Everytime I saw a couple or people in love I literally wanted to throw up.. Every little thing reminded me of him.
    Well now I´m totally over him, but the negative thought are still there.. But there is other more important things in life right :)

0|0
    1|1