Have you ever messed up with your crush? Did she or he start to ignore you? Did you try and fix it? Did you move on?

Most Helpful Guy

• I did that once but I was experimenting. we both eventually ignore each other. and no im not trying to fix it haha.

• Why not

• What made you do that though

• well because so many girls always loved the shit out of me for just being me but it always resulted in them wanting sex:p and I wanted to find some love baby! but that wasn't the case so I found a new girl I thought was like really sweet and nice and I wanted to try a completely different approach than my normal self haha, afraid that she would become 1 of the other girls.

What Guys Said 5

• Oh, yes definitely. I was about 20 and ready to get serious about her, she had already moved on. I was going to attempt to fix it, but she left the state without even saying anything to me about it. That was 12 years ago now, and I haven't seen her since.

• I move on the moment something goes wrong, no matter how small...

• Yes, I asked her out, she rejected me, she started acting hot and cold towards me, ignoring me one moment and trying to get my attention the next, eventually I just got fed up with it and moved on.

• Same here. After almost a year of regular talking, I messed up pretty hard with my crush and now they're taken. So I have to just ride it out.

• We're both Taken so no I'm playing the waiting game

• What do you mean

• Then why are you waiting

• Sacredness Possibly

What Girls Said 1

• I asked my crush out and he said yes.. We texted for a while and all of a sudden he stopped relying.. Glad he never replied tho :) I was heartbroken and I stopped crushing.. I developed negative thoughts about love and relationships. Everytime I saw a couple or people in love I literally wanted to throw up.. Every little thing reminded me of him.
    Well now I´m totally over him, but the negative thought are still there.. But there is other more important things in life right :)