Which fictional character (s) would you go gay/lesbian for?

If you are gay, then who would you go straight for?
If you are bi/pan/whatever-sexual, then describe your weirdest sexual/romantic fantasy about a fictional character.

I would go lesbian for Lily on how I Met Your Mother.

Most Helpful Girl

• “From the very beginning— from the first moment, I may almost say— of my acquaintance with you, your manners, impressing me with the fullest belief of your arrogance, your conceit, and your selfish disdain of the feelings of others, were such as to form the groundwork of disapprobation on which succeeding events have built so immovable a dislike; and I had not known you a month before I felt that you were the last man in the world whom I could ever be prevailed on to marry.”

Elizabeth Bennett from Pride & Prejudice.

I love that woman :)

What Guys Said 5

• I can't really answer but I just wanted to say hell yeah HIMYM is fucking awesome! xD

• Joey on Friends rofl. Never thought of this and feel kinda gay for doing so. I'm stopping now. Enjoy the answer XD

• Her name's Allison Hannigan by the way. She was Willow on Buffy and she was the girl who said "this one time at band camp" in American Pie.

I'm not sure who I'd go gay for.

• Id turn lesbian for all the lesbians but i think i may be lesbian already

What Girls Said 4

• Gloria (Sofia Vergara) on Modern Family.

• Jessica on True blood

• Letty (Michelle Rodriguez) From the Fast and Furious franchise.

• I would go lesbo for Marissa Cooper in OC California