If someone hurt you a few times would you still forgive them?

Despite every bad thing the person has done would you choose the good times over the bad ones?

0|0
9|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I think every situation is different, until I see a pattern forming. Personally, I will always forgive because it takes too much energy out of me to worry about their wrong doings. If I think having that certain person around isn't good for my health/happiness, i'll forgive them and leave them in the past. If they aren't good i will not choose the good times over the bad.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Iv done this many times before in the past.
    Never again. Its not worth overall unless its someone really special which is rare.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be more specific. what bad and good things?

0|0
    0|0
    • Bad things as in my bf has made me feel worthless and unwanted and he posts crap on Twitter all the time about our relationship, but i still care for him and i always think about the good times.

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, of course I would... However, being Used and Abused as a door mat or disrespected is Not what I would stand for and stoop for Forever... xx

0|0
    0|0
  • I aim to always forgive people. However that doesn't mean I would repeatedly put myself in bad situations just because I forgave them. Forgiveness does not equal trust.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! But it would take time.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what type of hurt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Forgive them, sure. Trust they won't hurt me again, probably not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Been there done that. Lesson learned. lol
    It's not worth it

0|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately, I do let things slide when I shouldn't.
    Other times, it's like I let NOTHING slide... it's strange, it's like I don't know which way to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have stayed through good times and bad times with my bf because I love him so much…. But all the bad is getting worse and I don't think it's worth it… it just depends I think on how things are going and how bad the 'bad' is

0|0
    0|0