Would you rather have a SO who loves the outdoors, or one who would rather stay inside?

Outdoorsy boyfriend / girlfriend or someone who would rather stay indoors?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like walks and stuff but I also love chilling watch movies etc , as long as it's personal time with her i don't care , if I had to choose probably indoors as long as she does actually go out a bit.

What Guys Said 7

• Outdoors!
    The girl I'm with now is either LAZY or just doesn't want to be outside. I like to go to the beach & surf. What a chore it is for her. I parked too far away. Well parking is limited. This goes on & on. She doesn't surf BUT I rented her a wetsuit so she could at least go in the water. She actually said "it's too hard to put on." Play Frisbee I can forget that. Geez just sit inside & watch TV. I'm getting close to saying "NEXT"

• One who loves the outdoors, like myself.
    I wouldn't mind if she preferred to stay inside
    but obviously mutual interests triumphs here ^.~

• Out of the two, i'd probably choose outdoors.

• A balance of both.

• Both, but if I had to choose I'd say outdoors. :)

• Its whatever you want to do baby

• What's wrong with having balance?

Why not both?
    forums.watchuseek.com/.../...t-zoidberg-vyotfu.jpg

What Girls Said 6

• If I had to pick... maybe indoors? But that's also banking on the idea that I can convince him to do outside-things with me, because I love hiking and exploring, and I'd still want to do that together once in a while.

But yeah, mostly, I'd like not to be judged for the occasional burst of nonstop reading/gaming, when I might not go outside for long periods of time if I don't have to, haha. And honestly, overall, I do prefer spending more time indoors than out, so it's good to agree on that sort of thing.

• Outdoors. I like going on roadtrips too.

• Definitely outdoorsy. My SO is really into it and I love it. So many things we've done that I wouldn't have even thought of.

• Stay inside.

• I would want someone that loves the outdoors but also enjoys being inside at times to.

• Good question. Can I have both?