Dating Requirement Hierarchy, your priorities?(think of it like the food pyramid for relationships): i. e, personality, looks, morals, interests, etc?

For example, maybe like this:

Looks are the starter. Personality and interests keep me going, and hook me. Their morality and views of relationships and sex are the possible deal breakers if everything else is down.

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks attract me if I don't already know you. Then personality and life goals.

What Girls Said 2

• Personality
    Kindness
    Morals
    Interests
    Abilities
    Appearance

• Personality and interests first. If there were two guys with the exact same credentials in those areas, I would admittedly go for the more attractive one because it's just human nature to do so.

• Are looks, personality, and interests valued the same for your, looks being the deal breaker then?

• No. I would rather date a boring ugly guy than an attractive asshole. Personality is my deal breaker. Looks would be a tie-breaker between two equal guys.

What Guys Said 0