I am confused. What should I do? Pls help?

I really like a guy friend. Since the start he was interested in my love life, whether I'm single or committed or if I like someone. Wanted me to meet his mom. Told me about what kinda girl he likes. I was holding back in the start but now I'm crazy about him n he seems to hold back now maybe coz I refused going out with him. What should I do now. How do u hint a guy that u like him when he has already hinted about his feelings n now thinks that maybe we are just friends?

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest he probably still likes you. Just show him you want to be more than friends. Keep dropping hints. Or if your bold just tell him straight up. As a guy who was in a similar situation it doesn't take long for him to come around. Just make sure he understands your serious and not stringing him along.

What Guys Said 2

• Lay it on the line. Games don't belong in a relationship. Love is honest. You both are holding back, one of you should man up.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7New International Version (NIV)

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

• Did not get what u wrote in points?

• I'm assuming you are referring to the numbers before the sentences? They are verses out of the Bible. Chapter 13 verses 4-7...

• just tell him you know... nothings changing if you dont do something about it :)

What Girls Said 1

• Just be honest. Don't beat around the bush, it wastes time and emotions will get harder to read. Simply tell him that you're feelings have changed and that you are interested :) let him know that you'd appreciate if he gave you another chance. Be open and communicate.

• How to be so direct?

• Just tell him exactly how you feel. If you're really nervous, send it in a text. haha What matters most is that he understands exactly how you feel.