If a guy is making a dating on-line profile and he looks younger than he is... shoudl he lie?

cuzs some girls get weirded out about dating an older guy, so I was thinking about lying about my age.. I know it is wrong and superficial, but then again,, in all fairness, a lot of women are superficial as well and judge just alike.

Most Helpful Girl

• No way! If I liked you and we started having a thing and I found out you lied about your age I wouldn't trust you and would break things off. Plus, if you lie about your age and girls under 18 like you and start talking to you, it's illegal because they're underage (in most US states anyway.)
    Don't lie, girls won't trust you once they find out. Just because SOME girls do it doesn't mean you should- two wrongs don't make a right!

What Girls Said 2

• Dont lie. haha Its a flattering attribute to look younger than you actually are. Girls will find it attractive since you look younger but have the qualities and maturity of an older man.

• That's weird. Guys who want to date younger chicks need to own their age because pretending to be younger always seems desperate.

What Guys Said 2

• lmao no. You look young but you're old. Double bonus.

Plus don't be like those fat chicks claiming to be "athletic"

• Nope do not lie, Own your age, it a bonus if you look younger then you are.