If your gf or bf cheated (or spouse) cheated on you and you had a chance to get revenge what would you do? You could act crazy and get away with it?

If your gf or bf cheated (or spouse) cheated on you and you had a chance to get revenge what would you do? You could act crazy and get away with it
I would make a p*rno with another man, make him watch it.
If I lived with him I would burn all his clothes

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a saying that revenge is bitter sweet. Which means it always feels good to get revenge on someone but that feeling never lasts long cause once it's over and done you gain nothing from it. It just means that you you where willing to stoop to there level. It's a much better feeling when you know that your the better person and that you can walk with your head held high. With that said just cause a guy cheated on you doesn't always make him a bad person and sometimes you should stop to hear his side of the story. People are not perfect and guys get caught up in a moment of weakness sometimes. It's happen to me and I'm not prod of it but life hurts sometimes and we only have 2 choices deal with it or run from it. I hope this helps you on your walk through life

What Guys Said 3

• Knowing myself i would pretend i didn't know and grow cold & detatched... BUT if i was deliberately premeditate a diabolical plan for revenge... i would probably start by putting watermelon jolly ranchers ( clear) in the shower head so she gets nice and sticky... and can't get it all rinsed it off until the water gos cold... and then i would also put flour in her hair dryer... not only will it start smoking in her hair dryer but it will make a paste in her hair... and id have to keep thinking up some more stuff for the rest of "HELL WEEK " ... I'll make her hotter than a hooker on nickle night.

• If someone cheats on you and you cheat back you're just as bad as them. Just leave them or try in the relationship, don't say you're gonna try and then shoot yourself in the foot behind their back.

• depends on what do you want? if you want sex with other men do it but not for revenge do it because you want it , revenge will get you no where , it's just an excuse to fill your desires ;)
    if things can be fixed then fix it , if not then break up

What Girls Said 2

• I would leave him gracefully. Save the yelling for when I'm at the gym taking kick boxing lessons.

• Bust the windows out his car!