Girl asking a guy out to a date?

Guys would you get weird out if a girl asks you out? Has it happened to you before, please do explain your reaction. Girls would you ever consider being the first to approach a guy to ask him out?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have had it happen. It's only a bit awkward if the guy is not interested because then he is trying to figure out how to let this girl down without scarring her for life haha. We figure it takes a lot for a girl to do that. Usually a woman seems to let a guy know it's coming before it happens just because they aren't very good at hiding that sort of thing. So unless the guy is oblivious he'll have a pretty good idea what's coming. If he is oblivious, anything could happen in his moment of surprise haha.

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah, it's happened to me before. I've gone on one date with a woman that approached me, and it wasn't bad or anything, but the process wasn't really MY favorite way of going about it. I guess I just prefer being the one to ask for dates, especially during the very beginning stages.

• No I would be flattered... Yes, but rare..

• Girls should! I'm tired of doing all the work!!!

• No it's not weird. It's 2014, girls are allowed to initiate.

• girls are the ones who are supposed to ask and make the first moves anyways, ill never ask a girl out cause guys risk rejection and girls usually dont, when i was asked out by a girl it made me soo happy, but she dumped me a few weeks later cause i made moves cause i wasn't supposed to in the first place

What Girls Said 2

• I'm trying to get the guts to ask a guy out... He is way shy and I don't think he's going to initiate anything, so I'll have to.

• I've initiated dates in the past, it's not a big deal.