Me and my boy friend L0V3 to cuddle. But I donno what to talk about while we cuddle. And he want to talk so do I. Help?

Me and my bf usually just sit on the couch cuddle and kiss. So I love it but I don't know what to talk about..

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually things like this come Naturally for 'pillow talk,' I call this. Nothing should have to be rehearsed or over thinking need not be like this brain freeze fiasco.
    However, things from you could be like how nice this feels, the cologne he wears (if any), your relationship you're in, what you both want to do for fun when you're out, or even a shirt he is wearing, the Watch he has on... Or maybe there are things you want to know about One another that you haven't thought to Ask before now.
    Don't worry... With the kissing and cuddling, everything will eventually fall into place and get easier... Even chit chatting.
    And of course, I always found silence is golden in moments like That...
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 1

• You have the world by the tail... this is not a problem to worry about. Have you ever heard the phrase " The world is your oyster"? When you have someone to enjoy life with embrace each other and talk about each others hopes and dreams... imagine being in each others arms in Paris on the top of the Eifel Tower or at the base of a waterfall in Hawaii... you are only limited by your own imagination.

What Girls Said 2

• Do you have to talk while you cuddle? In this day and age silence is very under appreciated; just use the time to enjoy eachother's company

• When I cuddle, we talk about our relationship. How we feel about each other or how we love each other.