What is your opinion on interracial dating?

I personally admire it and wouldn't mind to date outside my race though I'm curious of other people views on it

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have races in my mind. I see people with different colors, different shapes. If we can cry and smile at the same things and if we still have compassion in our hearts those all matter for me.

What Girls Said 12

• I think it's normal. Not saying that everyone does but it's pretty common and nothing wrong with it at all.

"If everyone married someone from a different race, then in one generation there would be no prejudice." - Thirteen

I always liked that quite. c:

• I think dating outside of your race is an open minded, beautiful thing. I have done it before. But I also don't think its anything legitimately different than dating within your race. Interracial dating is something to embraced.

• I don't mind it at all, but for myself I'm happy with who im with which is of the same race. It seems to be a lot easier than my previous interracial relationship because we share the same culture. Therefore for me there are more things we have in common and he is more nderstanding of my lifestyle because he lives the same one.

• I dont see the problem about it either. I think it is good for people to open their mind and maybe their hearts to someone that isn't of their race.

• i am pro-interracial dating and i appreciate it

• I think it's fine. Actually, more than fine. More interesting and they have cuter babies... xD

• I'm fine with it but I wouldn't do it again lol

• Perfectly okay and I don't see why anyone would make a huge ordeal of it

• I dont know why people make such a big deal out of it. Its two people loving each other which is great. doesn't matter what race they are as long as theyre happy.

• It think its completely normal! Date who you want to matter what race

• I don't think anything of it - dating is dating, it's all good.

• Well I am a result of interracial dating. My mum is white and dad was black. I dont really give a fuck when people say I'm disgusting and people like me shouldn't exist.

What Guys Said 6

• I honestly don't give it any thought at all. The only times I'm presented with question of whether or not it's ok/admirable/acceptable is here on GaG.

(I'm not saying this at all to bag on you, QA... just making a general observation :-) )

• I'm a product of it. We gotta stop treating interracial dating like it's interspecies mating or something.

• I dont see a prob with it.. i luv many different ethnicity cuz sum of them are juz CUTIES. Attraction is what matters.

• I think it's fine.
    The thought never crossed my mind not until i joined GaG but dating outside of my race requires huge decission making and need to sacrifice many things.

• I'm fine with and I prefer non-white women. So interracial dating gets a thumbs up from me.

• I think interracial couples are far more interesting than same race couples. Who else agrees?