Boyfriend is mad? I'm not even sure, help!?

So today I've not been in a very good mood (not because of my boyfriend!), and I just don't wanna talk or anything, I like to mill my problems out in my own in my head, and sometimes I just need some time to come around. But my partner asked me if something was wrong and I said no, because I'm not yet ready to talk about it. He then said I can tell there is, and I said no again and he was like ok then and walked off. I was by myself for a little while and had kinda of resolved the problem, and went to see him to see if he was ok. I came and sat by him and no reaction, which is unusual. I asked him if he wanted me to sit by him and he said he didn't care. I kissed him on the cheek, no reaction again. I don't know what I did wrong, or what to do. Help!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you were lying to him and it made him angry. You'd be mad if he lied to you.

Instead of the bullshit "nothing" when he asks you what is wrong you say "I'm just not in a good mood right now, it has nothing to do with you - I just don't wanna talk or anything. I want to work it out in my head, and need some time to myself to work out my feelings. I don't want you to be burdened with my bad mood, so I'm going to put myself in time-out till I come around. Thanks for being understanding, I love you"

What Guys Said 2

• Give him his space, he'll get over it. He is pouting because you didn't open up to him. Next time open up, a guy doesn't ask what is wrong unless he truly wants to help... If you don't want to tell him you are working something out. He will offer to help and nicely tell him thank you for caring and if you need it you will ask him.

• It's cause you lied to him and he knew it, called you out, and then you just re-lied to him. Next time just say you don't want to talk about it in a loving way.

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly, I don't blame him for acting that way. You could've at least told him something was wrong and you just wanted to figure it out on your own. Then maybe he'd give you the space you needed, no need to keep things because it'll only cause this kind of behavior. I can see why he didn't really care for your presence at that moment..