What's your number one feature on a guy or girl?

Whats one thing a girl or guy can have, looks wise, that will make you crazy about them? (being tall and big noses are mine.)

Most Helpful Guy

• An attractive face is number one but there been plenty of times when I haven't seen face but have been able to see something that really turns me on. I actually prefer women with smaller tits so I don't immediately look there. If I can see her legs, I'll cream over tight thighs, well-shaped calves and well proportioned ankles. That combination can turn me into a single minded fuck monster. Another piece of anatomy that can turn me on in a second is a beautiful ass in those incredible girls jeans where a beautiful ass is about as lovely when clothed as it is unclothed.

The "model walk" if not overdone can have me creaming my jeans. That's usually the result of an attempt to put on foot directly in front of the other. This line becomes the axis of one of the sexiest most alluring walk in human history as it naturally emphasizes an ass sashaying and is almost lewd when done correctly.

That's clothed, naked is another story. I can actually see the rationale behind a lot of fine arts when a naked or nearly so woman lies next to me on her side. It emphasizes the smallness of her stomach and the flare of her ass. That line, I wish I could draw it, is so beautiful that I want to cry and cream simultaneously. Esp, when her mons is in view and she has a well trimmed bush, Right there is the closest to proof of a benevolent god behind this fucked up world as I've ever seen. There are so many more lines on a girl that are beautiful, a graceful neck, the line formed by her hips swelling, this tie from bottom up, following her thighs that are softer and more tender- and erogenous- leading to that Beautiful Bermuda Triangle.

I never got this horny keyboarding before.

What Guys Said 14

• It would have to be her smile, there is nothing more beautiful than a girl with an amazing smile. There was a girl I used to work with and I used to really stressed at work, I hated my job and hated the pressure the job placed upon my shoulders and this girl would just smile at me and it cheered me up, her smile made me smile, it made my day. You can't beat an amazing smile, it's infectious.

• On first impression I've been wowed three times in my life. Once by the shade or her eyes, another time by the look she gave me and how she held eye contact, and a final time by her smile. Ultimately the only thing that will make me go crazy is her personality and the impression I have of her (though it's really rare)

• first off, love your profile picture. Quite pretty and remind me of one of my close friends.

So look wise slim and petite is what gets me stirred up most

• I would have to say it has to be her hair. And more specifically, if they're hair is dyed a dark red and black.

• A pretty cute or sexy face

• Lips. Definitely.

• The eyes, definitely the eyes. and I'm crazy for petite girls. I'm 5'8 can't stand taller than me lol

• For me it will always have to be face because I would love to just grab her face and Kiss her or anything particular about the face would be the lips

• her long beautiful eyelashes *-*

• Well i have both do i count

• The eyes, some girls have beautiful eyes

• I have to say, they are their extraordinary looks and smooth manners.

• Her eyes. Or her bootie. 8-)

• Her eyes and smile.

What Girls Said 5