Describe your dream girl/guy. One that would stop you from looking elsewhere?

Also include deal breakers as well :)
Blah blah blah blah blah

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Guy

• ~ Shoulder length blonde hair, straight/wavy, suitable for convertibles
    Blonde eyebrows
    Peridot eyes
    Full lips
    French/Welsh/Austrian or German/etc.
    C-DD cups
    Athletic calves, triceps
    ~flat Abs
    Reverse vagina
    No physical restrictions/damage limiting sex, swimming, driving, tennis, golf, ballroom/C&W dancing, diet, drink
    Socially attractive, IQ conversationalist (no need for auxiliary entertainment between us)
    Sense of humor
    Sexually uninhibited within our marriage + curious explorer + hungry
    Generous with forgiveness, love, nurturing family & all things earthly
    Dedicated to Jesus & marriage

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 6

• I don't have a ideal picture. My girl should be sweet and carring and happy. Then I will be the same in return. I often feel attractive to black girls honestly.. I like them for being strong women and they in general have nice bodies as well! However there are also nice women in other races. My ex girlfriend is black and the one I have now is white. Deal breakers are if she would sent nude pics to someone.. flirting is ok, but should not go over the line. Also if she burps and farts a lot. Men cannot do that and women cannot either! Of course also violence doesn't belong in a relationship.
    :)

0|0
    0|0
  • in order of importance:
    1. loves me, because i am her dream guy too
    2. has a great character.
    3. looks attractive to me.
    i don´t feel it´s necessary to elaborate on the points because its personel prererance anyways.
    top deal breakers in no particular order:
    - overly cilingy
    - overly jealous (because it´s distrustful)
    - want´s a huge horde of children
    - if she lets herself go so much, that she becomes unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • all, thin, long hair, smart, easygoing, dresses nice, proportionate, small to medium boobs (my opinion), nice features, artsy maybe. Glasses are cute but not mandatory. Good personal hygiene, not flirty with other dudes while in a relationship. Supportive. Just first things too pop into my head

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be way too much to list down. Id have to write a book.

1|0
    0|0
  • I already found her sadly things did not work out.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no such thing as a hottie that will prevent a guy from *looking* elsewhere.

We are always gonna look.

1|1
    0|0
    • I didn't mean that in the literal sense. Meant it as straying as in cheating to see if the grass is greener on the other side sense. Oh and don't forget to describe her btw.

• Show All
    • Huh. Didn't particularly think of it that way. Guess. Why you hear that once a cheater always a cheater phrase. Damn. Dont even know how you would even spot one.
      And so.. you are fine with anybody?

• I don't cheat, but I don't hold my partner to monogamy. I'm just neither jealous or possessive.

What Girls Said 4

• Deal Makers:
    Good sense of humor
    Intelligent
    Non religious
    Passionate/motivated
    Artistic
    Physically attractive

Deal Breakers:
    Bigotry
    No sense of humor
    Conservative
    Religious
    Close minded
    Push over
    Loud

0|1
    0|0
  • Jack Sparrow, seriously Im not even kidding, if there where a good looking guy out there (because sadly, there are no pirates and Johnny Depp is already taken/old) With Jack Sparrows personality (very important) I would fall deeply and madly in love.

1|0
    0|0
  • He just has to love me and be loyal.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I have a boyfriend, I'm not gonna look at other guys, no matter what they or my boyfriend looks.

0|0
    0|0
    • nah? how about my ugly looks?

• Show All
    • Well I may be nice and sweet but not very cute :DD

• Who says u need to be cute '-'
      All i want is dat heart of urs <3