Different race, how to read if he like me or not?

im interested in a Korean guy, i am a white female. I have never been with an Asian guy or hung out with an Asian guy before. My question is... how do i know if he is into me, i gave him my number we have meet a few times now, he has messaged a couple of times, but im unsure how to read him. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Most Helpful Guy

• okay this is in Australia but shouldn't be too different. well is he from Korea? or was he born and raised in Australia?

• he was born and raised in Korea, but living here, language is no barrier as he speaks fluent English.

• i think he has been in australia maybe 5 years, that is a guess.

• well it seems like he will be pretty traditional in his Korean ways which will make him a pure gentlemen. i think you'll really enjoy getting to know him:)

What Guys Said 2

• If he was born in your country 9 times out of 10 he is no different than any other boy, he just may look different. Text him a little more, get closer when you hang out. It's a good chance that he likes you too. Dating takes bravery. Good luck.

• You have to wear a special headdress and learn to sing soul speech

What Girls Said 2

• Your ethnicity is irrelevant. Maybe you should flirt and gauge his reaction. If its good, then make a move. If its bad, back down.

• I can't tell if he is flirting or not, haha im over thinking this i think

• i can't do that, im not usually shy but i am with him, maybe because we are so different in culture, and he may not feel the same i would be so embarresed

• I understand. If you're really falling for him then tell him, but if it just another crush I wouldn't worry too much about it.

• As an Asian myself, I can honestly say that his race makes no difference. It all depends on his personality in general.
    Just flirt with him and see how he responds as you would with any other guy.