How many of you would date someone after they rejected you and later had a change of heart?

I had this happen a while ago. She turned me down, not boyfriend material, and a year later she tells me she made a huge mistake in turning me down. I turned her down. Recently I had a friend and coworker who had turned me down, look directly at me and say "if you no longer work with someone and you are both single, you never know. She may change her mind." She then continued to look at me, as if to make sure I heard. This was one week before I was leaving the company. So I got to wondering, would I ever give her another shot when she is single. I'm still undecided. I could have misread her statement, but I don't think I did.

10

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0