Guys: What qualities do u look 4 in a girl? And what qualities in a girl are most important to you?

I'm asking this cause I'm self conscious about my body. I'm curious to which of these qualities in a girl are most important and which are least important to you. please list them in the order of importance to you.

Thin, Fit Body
Sexy Figure
Big Breasts
Big Ass
Flat Stomach
Beautiful, Pretty, Cute Face
Perfect Teeth
Smile
Hair Styles/ Hair Color
Make-Up
Fashion/Style/Clothes
Interests/Hobbies
Fun Personality

If there's any other qualities u look 4 in a girl tht I didn't list, please list them too.

0|0
0|5

Most Helpful Guy

• The qualities you proposed beginning by the most important.

Fun Personality
    Smile
    Interests/Hobbies
    Fashion/Style/Clothes
    Hair Styles/ Hair Color
    Make-Up
    Perfect Teeth
    Flat Stomach
    Thin, Fit Body
    Sexy Figure
    Big Ass
    Big Breasts

The girl I'd look for just has a nice personality. Things which like really melt my heart is her smile, or her eyes. Like really I can just drown in the eyes of my girlfriend. Where I also am looking for, is some intelligence, 'cause when I girl is really witless... yeah not my type of girl. A thing where a pay some attention to is to her seriousness, I just like serious over those who are not. And... maybe a bit weird... but I also think about whether she could be the mother of children.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Fun Personality
    Fit Body (I don't like women that are too thin)
    Sexy Figure
    Flat Stomach
    Interests/Hobbies (Cultural, Knows +1 languages, Nerd, Likes to cook, Appreciates video games, Neat, Cleanly, Doesn't nag!, Won't harass me about watching sports or having guy nights without her, and doesn't feel threatened by my female friends. If I wanted to be with them, I would be.)
    Smile
    Hair Styles/ Hair Color
    Make-Up
    Perfect Teeth
    Fashion/Style/Clothes
    Big Breasts
    Big Ass

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Has to be Roman Catholic
    I don't care about her look or smile. Personality and religon is the most important to me. I'm not a perv (cough cough hotlucas95) I know I've found her when she doiesnt care about things like having a cute face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pure physical stuff..

Give me q funny, smart, humble and independent girl.. She can be however she wants to be.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.