I broke up with my boyfriend, will he call me?

So I've been seeing this guy for a few months. We are really go good together. This weekend he told me he was in love with me and would do anything for me and wanted to make us official. Then he blurted out that he was still seeing another girl and I asked him if he could drop her because I just wanted to date him. He said he would but was dragging his feet about it. And didn't do it. We got into a fight about it. When he gets mad he becomes a dick and say mean things. He actions don't match his words and it upset me. This has been a pattern with him. He would get jealous even if I just talked to another guy. So then is was acting like he didn't want a relationship after all and said he needed to do some thinking and I told him it's not going to work out and broke up with him. It shouldn't be this hard if you love someone. He tells me he doesn't want to loss me than does nothing to keep me. Did I do the right thing? Will he call me?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Why do you care if he'll call? He's proven that he doesn't love, care or respect you.