My friend likes this guys who's 23?

My friend likes this guy who's 23 and she's 15... She always asks me if she i think its goin to work or if I think he's too old for her but I always just say "I don't know..." She's my best friend I don't want to get her hopes down but i want to know what guys think of this?

Most Helpful Girl

• She knows there's no chance. Just humor her

What Guys Said 2

• Nah a lot of my female friends are like that, I don't think that and age gap that big is ok. Tell her that she is a great girl but he is too old for her... Explain that it id not her fault, it just is too big of an age gap plus it's not even legal

• she's jail bait

What Girls Said 1

• First, don't tell her you don't know, because I'm sure you know. As a best friend you can't just say things that she wants to hear even if its not true. I would tell her it will not work and back it up by explaining the legal consequences if there's by any chance it's going to work.