Is this an appropriate thing to do she is 14 I'm 16 she is in year 9 and I've just finished school! HELP?

Okay so I met these 3 sisters who 2 of them are good looking the eldest is 16 and is not my type but is a nice girl. the second is 16 but a few weeks younger and we both had a thing for each other and we had got off with each other but she broke my heart but the 3rd sister who is 14 and in year 9 is really hot and has a huge crush on me and I kinda like he back because she treats me nice and I treat her nice but sister 2 told me not to make her fall for me because she was too young and she wanted me at the time but I want to know would it be acceptable for a 16 year old to date a 14 year old

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait, it will be beneficial to both of you; she needs time to mature, and you need time to think about it (trust me you should)
    I think it's kinda odd how you went from one girl to another. By the time you date all of them it's gonna be really weird between all of you.
    Also don't move on to the girl's sisters just because she broke your heart, it shows that you are trying to replace the girl with her sister. wait, unless they all think it's perfectly fine... then GO FOR IT, cause most people only regret the things that they didn't do in life :)

• Yeah I will wait for a bit but I'm going in the royal marines so I'm going to be away for a long time so I might miss my chances with her and that would be a regret because I kinda like her more than the older sister

• congrats on your trip! That's really cool!
      And it might be a bit good that there's time and distance between your situation. Try to keep a bit of contact and if it's meant to be then you won't miss your chances don't worry :)

• Thank you :) and yeah I've seen it on YouTube when soldiers come home for surprise visits and I love them but that's not why I'm joining I wanna protect my country and thank you for your advice

What Girls Said 10

• Yes it's acceptable for a 14 and a 16yr old to date why wouldn't it be it's only 2yr difference?

Unless it's a different rule in. the UK than the US are you a legal adult now or something? Oh you probably are if you're out if school now.

Well depending on the laws it might not be that gteat of a idea but I'm pretty sure as long as you leave sex out of it you should be fine.

However it's really not that good of an idea to date your ex's sibling it's bound to start problems in their house hold unless your ex and their patents honestly don't care.

• You just took turns with the sisters? Thats gonna be some awkward family dinners.. Don't do it, she isn't necessarily too young, I just don't think it's fair to do that, you could make some serious drama in that family.

• Yeah that's what I was worrying about so I shouldn't risk it and causing anymore drama for them all

• Then just take it slow. Mostly, when you stop looking and just relax, everything get's easier.

• Thanks and yeah I will take it easy

• That's not a big difference in age. If you're both down for it, then go ahead.

• Thats weird but legal.

• Go for it. She probably just doesn't want the sister hurt so just don't do that

• I think it is acceptable go for it

• No big deal it's not a big age gap in between and 100% legal.

• Don't do it. Just listen...

• So you are working in the entire family now?
    Why can't you find someone else?

• If you had a thing with her sister if say no. Just because you have to respect her sisters wishes as well. Even though she has broken your heart that will break her heart and ruin both the sisters relationship.

• Hmm good point I don't wanna ruin their relationship but I love her a lot

• Then tell her how you feel. And talk to her sister also and if she gets mad over it just continue being friends and then like best friends then eventually her sister will accept the fact that you's spend a lot of time together as friends and you's are happy together and one thing leads to another!

• Okay I will tell her how I feel and so either way you said that it basically ends up with me and her dating

What Guys Said 5

• Yes indeed it is acceptable to date a girl only two years younger, but in this three-sister situation I think you are heading for trouble and woe as a spark of discord among family members. You will have to tread carefully and with each step in this affair make sure that the other girls bear no enmity against you or the sister. Maintain friendly relations with all the girls as well as you may and avoid being the subject of any romantic rivalry that may be hidden from you.

• www.bbc.co.uk/.../age_of_consent

Technically illegal, though I think it's dumb.

• Yes its fine. Quite normal to be honest.

• its just 2 years... im dating and we are almost 3 years apart

• I don't think the age gap is too outrageous though it depends on how her parents feel/the two people involved. You'd have to be extra respectful and cautious go into it knowing there is a bit of gap (and at that age it could be a pretty big one)

I do think the 3 sisters thing is a bit much. Find someone else! There will be much less drama

• Yeah well one of the girls is being adopted into the family so she isn't technically their sister yet and it will be a bit crazy around their family