Which do you think is worse, being rejected by the person you love or being cheated on?

Which would be harder for you to deal with or which do you think would hurt you the most?

Most Helpful Guy

• Being cheated on involed a commitment from the person you love, whereas being rejected does not. I would be more hurt by the former.

Regardless of whether you've been rejected or cheated on, it's not all negative though. You've learned something about the potential of the relationship, eventhough it may not be what you hoped for, and you've learned something about your own boundaries from your reaction.

What Guys Said 7

• Being cheated on.. entrusting someone with your all and then having them betray you in such a manner.. it hurts.

Not saying that being rejected by someone you love doesn't hurt but you may always fall for another who will want you as bad as you want them if not more. Someone who truly cares about you.

• Rejected. I can deal with my love being shifted away. But I can't deal with it being stopped in it's tracks and forced to go in the other direction

• i donĀ“t even know the feeling of being cheated on but i am sure it has to be much worse than rejection.

• Being cheated on, so manipulative, so devilish! Worst part about getting cheated on is that you constantly replay random thoughts of what they were possibly doing. Stuff like what position they did it in, stuff they told each other lol

• Neither is that big of a deal. Rejection probably because she's new and shiny and fresh. Cheating is just like, welp, time for freshness anyway.

• Well, do you love the person who cheated on you?

• Beign rejected

What Girls Said 6

• both is as bad as eachother tbh because i have had both but being rejected on is like something has crushed your heart and you want to know why they dont like you but same with being cheated on

• Being cheated on because it would mean I was stupid enough to think I meant something

• Cheated on.

• Being cheated on, you trusted the person the most and they just cheat on you, not cool bro

• Cheated on would hurt the most

• Being cheated on